-
August 13th, 2002, 04:26 AM
#41
Inactive Member
you could always join me and Cinder in obsessing over mini-putt....
-
August 13th, 2002, 04:39 AM
#42
Inactive Member
bah! [img]mad.gif[/img]
.....i'm already playing that damn game.
-
August 13th, 2002, 04:47 AM
#43
-
August 13th, 2002, 05:01 AM
#44
Atomic Punk
Guest
Koala C, "I get it" like some of the other Venters.
Also, check me off your hit list. I don't want to fuck with you.
For the record, OEB rulez, and I don't need a hassle.
----
velocet, I think I know who this is. I'm laying low for now.
Layte!
-
August 13th, 2002, 10:48 AM
#45
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by koala caramel:
i could tell how small she was from the pic of her standing next to you. it's those pics of her in spandex that are an instant invitation for fat smack....
<font color="#330033" size="1">[ August 13, 2002 12:36 AM: Message edited by: koala caramel ]</font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
They turned you on, didn't they?
-
August 13th, 2002, 03:18 PM
#46
Atomic Punk
Guest
You guys won't believe this, butt Stephie is actually a pretty girl when you meet her in person. She is also very small in stature. The camera is her devil.
However, everything I've said about that board remains in tact.
Anyway..........
-
August 13th, 2002, 03:34 PM
#47
Inactive Member
i could tell how small she was from the pic of her standing next to you. it's those pics of her in spandex that are an instant invitation for fat smack....
<font color="#330033" size="1">[ August 13, 2002 12:36 AM: Message edited by: koala caramel ]</font>
-
August 13th, 2002, 05:48 PM
#48
Inactive Member
Okay, honestly, I haven't had much time to pay attention to the boards, however, I will say this. THIS IS JUST PLAIN RIDICULOUS. WHEN WE ALL POSTED ALONG WITH THE MANY MANY MANY OTHER POSTERS AT JIM ROME'S SITE, IT WAS FUN - I USED TO LAUGH SO HARD AT WORK - now it just plain sux.
-
August 14th, 2002, 03:21 AM
#49
Fucking Dick!
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Buttspray:
</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Buttfish, how many baords you gonna post that on? Maybe you got some props for it on Brawl Hall, but it went over like a turd in a punchbowl on the Vent and nobody is racking you for it here either. And aside from Scotty, and skilla, you won't get any Jimmys for it on t0t either
-
August 16th, 2002, 03:51 AM
#50
Inactive Member
It will be back up as soon as some changes are made. Unfortunately, these may affect some negatively but they are neccessary to help try and prevent future hacking. There has been over $2000 worth of damage done, including lost revenue to other corporate websites due to the downtime caused by the crashing of the server, fines incurred thereof and the resulting damage to the server itself. Given the amount involved already, if it were to occur again, one might concur that law enforcement officials would most likely become involved.
If anyone should be aware of who is involved in the hacking then at this point we would ask that they cease and desist immediately from doing so. It's not just RTT that has been affected here, it is others with no affiliation to ' The Trolls ' whatsoever who rely upon these servers for their incomes.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks